Be an LSC Champion
LSC Champions are the "go-to" people for the LSC ministry! Champions are ambassadors for our program who share information regarding LSC with their churches. They assist LSC by keeping congregations up-to-date on LSC events, needs, and happenings and act as the contact people for LSC representatives.
- Read LSC mailings and learn about LSC and its programs;
- Relay information regarding LSC to their congregations;
- Make an annual presentation to their congregations about LSC;
- Keep LSC materials on hand for interested individuals; and
- Arrange for LSC speakers to visit your congregation.
Though most LSC Champions are members of Lutheran congregations, people of all faiths are invited to share the good news of the LSC ministry with their congregations.
If you are interested in becoming an LSC Champion at your church:
Contact Kristen Kitchen, LSC Director of Donor Relations at kkitchen@LSCarolinas.net to learn more.